Responsible for representing IDN software solutions to clients,
technically explaining the software features and the comparison with competitor products and services
of the company and follow up on sales projects until closed. Responsible for after-sales technical support
coordination with engineers.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND NEEDED SKILLS
- Bachelor of engineering in printing technology or in printing and Graphic communication
- Masters is a plus
- 3 to 5 years work experience in technical sales of the printing field is required
- Fluent in English
- Medium knowledge of IT and Computer
- Excellent sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Research skills and time management skills
- Smart and goal driven.
- Good attention to details in planning and communication
- Responsive and malleable personality (Adaptable to changeable situations)
- Self-motivated, likeable personality, good listener and honest.
- Eager to learn, willing to continuously stay up-to-date in latest innovations in the industry and competitor’s actions.
- After sales
- 9 hours
- 5 days per week
- Middle East
- Office work and client visit
- Frequent travels (Initially inside UAE, later in the GCC)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS:
- Participate in research markets and assessing new business opportunities by collecting market feedback
- Participate in developing and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Conduct clients’ visit in order to appropriately determine their needs and requirements
- Collect required data from customers and prepare needed offer requests
- Follow up on quotation progress to be sent to the client.
- Intelligently negotiate and actively argument the company’s added value in terms of products and services to maximize the chances of closing sales deal with targeted clients
- Provide clients with appropriate guidelines related to purchased items
- Involved actively in coordination and follow up of successful installation activities conducted by engineers
- Capable of creatively propose sales strategy to increase revenue growth
- Proactively Aware and up to date on new products and new issues on the market
- Regular reporting to management on sales activities through Key Performance Indicators monitoring or any other required reports
- Attend seminars and conferences and symposiums that will extend the reach of the business and explore partnerships that will improve profitability.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients