Dubai is all set to host the most-awaited healthcare event in all of the middle-east: the Arab Health 2016 healthcare exhibition and medical congress from January 25 - 28 in the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC) at the heart of the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC). The event is known to be one of the region’s largest healthcare congress and exhibition. Among other things, Arab Health is known to be the largest CME-accredited multi-track medical conference in the world. Informa Life Sciences Exhibition is organizing the 41st Arab Health event.
This year’s edition of the event will feature 20 conferences, offering CME points to attending medical professionals, and will feature topics such as total radiology, 3D printing in healthcare conferences, paediatrics, physical medicine and rehabilitation and wound care.
Why visit the Arab Health exhibition
Other than being the largest healthcare exhibition and medical congress...
- This year, Arab Health is said to host an immersive 3D Healthcare experience showcasing the revolutionary impact of 3D printing technology that has catapulted the healthcare industry to new avenues of treatment
- Dedicated medical laboratory area with 500 exhibitors and 1000s of products to be showcased in the Za'abeel Halls
- 20 conferences with CME-accreditation
- Get a sneak preview of some of the new technology in the industry. View now!
- Visitors enter a draw to win from a selection of fantastic prizes.
- More than 4,000 exhibitors will be showcasing their medical products and solutions such as
- Bytec Healthcare will demonstrate its new and improved products
About the Venue: DICEC
The Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre (DICEC) is regarded as the middle east's most modern, purpose-built exhibition centre. Centrally located in the heart of Dubai's business district between new and old Dubai, and minutes away from the world's tallest tower the Burj Khalifa. DICEC is part of the DWTC and only 20 minutes from the Dubai International Airport. The venue has all facilities expected of an international exhibition centre including meeting points, VIP lounges, WiFi Internet and business centre facilities, hotels and restaurants, all providing the ideal environment to conduct business. Ibis World Trade Centre is located within the DWTC premises offering maximum convenience to VIPs and chief guests of the events.
- Fill up the Online Registration Form on Arab Health's official website
- Bring your Unique Reference Number (URN) which will be emailed to you on successful registration
- Use our exclusive early badge collection facility from 9am-6pm, 25 January 2016
- Make sure you invite your colleagues and contacts to the Middle East’s largest healthcare exhibition and congress: Arab Health 2016
- Monday, 25 Jan: 10:30-18:00
- Tuesday, 26 Jan: 10:00-18:00
- Wednesday, 27 Jan: 10:00-18:00
- Thursday, 28 Jan: 10:00-17:00
How to get there?
To get to Arab Health by Metro, take the RED LINE metro route to the Dubai World Trade Centre Metro Station.
The official Dubai Transport Metered Taxi can be recognised by their cream colour. To book a taxi call +971 4 2080808 or book a rental car for all four days of the conference in Dubai.
Disclaimer: Arab Health is for trade professionals only. Non-trade visitors and children under 16 years will not be admitted.